I know you have BIG plans for your creative business and all year long interesting opportunities come your way but how do you make sure these exciting ideas and projects "right" for you and if so, how do you succeed more easily?
Goal Setting isn't JUST for January. A business owner must be constantly evaluating their opportunities in a strategic and realistic way. If you follow every shiny possibility, you waste time, energy and money, taking you off track... STOP THE INSANITY!
Hi. My name is Andrea Rosenfeld and I'm a professional mixed-media artist and creative business consultant in Metro Detroit. I founded Detroit Art & Business Institute to empower creatives to profit from their passion in a healthy way, and over the last 10 years I've educated hundreds of artists, makers and designers both in-person and online.
Join me for this comprehensive, guided webinar where you’ll identify doable opportunities and craft clear action steps to help you turn opportunities into reality! Oh yeah, and it's free...
You'll learn goal setting using a proven method so you can plan your BEST goals to reduce frustration and create adventure & profits.
Attendees receive guides, resources and bonuses!
Besides 60 minutes of strategies, guidance and clarity, you ALSO get;
* Goal Setting Worksheet and Guide with detailed steps*
* Examples you can relate to as a creative business owner*
* 5 tips to staying productive*
* Goal Wheel *
* Invitation to Embrace Creatives, a professional network/market where artists do business*
* Special discount on your very own coaching session with me*
For more information on me, my credentials and Detroit Art & Business Institute, look below.
About the Instructor
Hi! I'm Andrea Rosenfeld, Founder/CEO of Detroit Art & Business Institute, professional artist, Reiki I and creative business consultant. With close to 10 years of educating, I’m blessed to have empowered hundreds of creative entrepreneurs to move past their business fears and into freedom, clarity and profits through mindful business coaching and/or my transformational Mind Your Art Business Growth Course, webinars and workshops.
Beyond Michigan, I speak at art business conferences and teach workshops, regionally. In addition, I developed and launched the first professional network/market where artists do business, Embrace Creatives! It's the perfect way for artists and businesses to meet and develop financially sustainable relationships. That's short for Artists can make more money!!!
But hey, I'm not just a soulful guide and educator, I'm a multi-disciplinary artist with work in private collections and a Mother of 3 amazing children. My boyfriend, Dave and I live in metro Detroit where we hang with creative friends, attend art openings and enjoy our many lakes.
I look forward to educating you in creative entrepreneurship strategies and keeping in touch to watch your business grow.
Detroit Art & Business Institute, LLC
AS SEEN IN:
• WXYZ Channel 7 segment: How to Turn a Hobby into a Business
• Prosper, Oakland County article: Local Artist is Transforming Lives Through Creative Development Training
• Florine Mark’s Remarkable Women Interview (podcast)
• Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Panel Discussion at The Wright Museum, Detroit MI
• Success Summit Expert Speaker and Panelist at ADC Gallery, Cincinnati, OH
• Guest Speaker at The Runway, Lansing, MI
• Guest Speaker at Detroit Garment Group, Detroit, MI
• Pricing Workshop facilitator, Erie Arts & Culture, Erie, PA
Before you jump into a shiny, new opportunity, learn how to really LOOK and see if it's right and will bring you REAL benefits... Otherwise you're wasting your time and energy.
Use Clear Visioning + Goal Setting as your guide.