DON'T WASTE YOUR DOUGH ~ KNOW BEFORE YOU SHOW
I've seen too many Creatives waste their precious time and LOTS of money on the wrong retail opportunities merely because they weren't educated beforehand...
I don't want that to happen to you!
I've put together an abundance of information that will guide you to choose & prepare for the right shows, set up engaging displays, work easily with potential clients and follow up for more sales.
Through my 20+ years of retail & wholesale experience as the former Director of Merchandising & Operations at Isaac Mizrahi, Ltd., a designer and current, creative business advisor, I share the tools you need to successfully sell in a retail environment:
- How do you get into the RIGHT shows for you and your art?
- Which fairs & festivals draw your IDEAL client?
- You’ve been accepted and you’ve paid, NOW what do you do?
- How do you create a booth display that DRAWS PEOPLE in?
- How to turn potential clients into ACTUAL clients?
- AND MORE...
"This was a thoughtful, comprehensive set of instructions. Good for those who are just starting out doing fairs and festivals." Teresa P. / collage artist in Detroit, Michigan.
"I felt it was so useful, very thorough and I learned many things I did not know even after doing markets and festivals for many years.” Candace / Ceramic Artist from California
Fairs & Festivals: Step-by-Step Success is jammed packed with:
- How to research the retail outlets to choose the best for your business
- Detailed planning schedule
- Setting achievable retail sales goals
- A comprehensive MUST HAVE checklist so you are completely prepared (downloadable)
- Display do's and don'ts to draw the best clients into your booth and keep them engaged
- How to shoot your promotional booth shot, by guest speaker, Erik Law Founder of ShootMyArt™
- Ever important client engagement and sales
- How to woo them and how to lose them
- Customer service to sell AFTER the show ends
- My best tips for a great, overall show!
- BONUS: Fair & Festival Questionnaire Worksheets (to help you research and organize)
- BONUS: Free Business Boost phone call with Andrea
Join me, DABI Founder/CEO and small business expert, Andrea Rosenfeld and my guest speaker, Eric Law, Founder of ShootMyArt™ for this filled-to-the-brim, educational workshop designed to help you get the MOST out of your Fair & Festival experience!
Hi! I'm Andrea Rosenfeld, professional artist, former Director of Merchandising and Operations for Isaac Mizrahi, Ltd. and trusted creative business consultant.
Working in New York and now Detroit, I’m blessed to empower hundreds of creative entrepreneurs to move past their business fears and into freedom, clarity and profits through mindful business coaching and Mind Your Art Business Growth Course.
Beyond coaching and supporting my online students, I speak at art business conferences and teach workshops, regionally. In addition, I developed and launched the first professional network/market where artists do business, Embrace Creatives! It's the perfect way for artists and businesses to meet and develop financially sustainable relationships.
But hey, I'm not just a soulful guide and educator, I'm a multi-disciplinary artist with work in private collections and a Mother of 3 amazing children. My boyfriend, Dave and I live in metro Detroit where we hang with creative friends, attend art openings and enjoy our many lakes.
I look forward to educating you in creative entrepreneurship strategies and keeping in touch to watch your business grow.
Detroit Art & Business Institute, LLC
AS SEEN IN:
• WXYZ Channel 7 segment: How to Turn a Hobby into a Business
• Prosper, Oakland County article: Local Artist is Transforming Lives Through Creative Development Training
• Florine Mark’s Remarkable Women Interview (podcast)
• Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Panel Discussion at The Wright Museum, Detroit MI
• Success Summit Expert Speaker and Panelist at ADC Gallery, Cincinnati, OH
• Guest Speaker at The Runway, Lansing, MI
• Guest Speaker at Detroit Garment Group, Detroit, MI
• Pricing Workshop facilitator, Erie Arts & Culture, Erie, PA